Sunday, March 25, 2007

NCAA Women’s Division 1: Sweet Sixteen Results

By Robert H. Kelly

The women's tournament is down to eight teams. I went five for three on this round. The women's tournament is becoming more perplexing as is progresses.

I will not be giving comments on these games, because I don't really know what to say about them.

Here we go with the results.

Correct picks:

Arizona State wins 67-49 over Bowling Green

Connecticut wins 78-71 over North Carolina State

LSU wins 55-43 over Florida State

Tennessee wins 65-49 over Marist

North Carolina wins 70-56 over George Washington

Incorrect picks:

Duke loses 53-52 to Rutgers

Oklahoma loses 90-82 to Mississippi

Georgia loses 78-65 to Purdue

Today: 5-3
Total: 39-17 for 69.64%

I will make my picks for the Elite Eight on the next post.

No comments: