Saturday, March 24, 2007

NCAA Men's Division 1: Sweet 16-Day 2

By Robert H. Kelly

Four more teams are eliminated. Eight remain. I did better this round, going 3 for 4 today and 5 for 8 overall in the Sweet Sixteen. UNLV gets me again. Oh well, what can I say about Las Vegas that hasn't alerady been said by myself and so many others. Here are my results.


Correct predictions:

North Carolina wins 74-64 over USC
(North Carolina dug in and pulled it out at the end.)

Georgetown wins 66-65 over Vanderbilt
(The Hoyas gave everyone who picked them a bit of a scare, but did wheat they were supposeto do. Another close game in the Sweet 16)

Georgetown wins 66-65 over Vanderbilt
The Hoyas gave everyone who picked them a bit of a scare, but pulled it out. Another close game in the Sweet 16)

Incorrect Predictions:

UNLV loses 76-72 to Oregon
(UNLV did come back to bite me in the butt. I didn’t pick them in the tournament until this round and they lose. Just like the casions in Las Vegas, I can never predict what UNLV will do.)


The Elite Eight starts on Sunday. I will have my ppicks posted by tonight.


Today: 3-1

Total: 41-15 for 73.21%

No comments: